Best Company in an Emerging Market
Scrip’s Best Company in an Emerging Market Award seeks to reward the growing R&D-based pharmaceutical industry founded in areas beyond its traditional geographic borders of North America, Western Europe and Japan.
This Award is open to any research-based pharmaceutical or biotechnology company that has its headquarters in an emerging market.
The judges will be looking for excellent performance across a range of business activities between June 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016. This could mean anything from growing sales and profits to launching new products, or signing a transformative new deal.
Companies eligible for this Award are those based in emerging markets in Asia, central and eastern Europe, central and south America, the Middle East and Africa.
To enter this category, please answer the following:
- Please give the name of the entering company and country where it is headquartered
- What has been this company’s most significant achievement during the year?
- Give details of what this company has achieved in terms of:
– Growth in sales and profits
– Signing important new deals
– Introducing new products onto the market
– Producing a promising new drug pipeline
– Operational improvements, particularly after restructuring, or changing the focus of the business.